Website navigation is a vital aspect of user experience. However, it can make or break the user’s experience on your website. For instance, if the navigation is not easy to use, it will frustrate users, and they will likely leave your site without converting.
Many mistakes can result in low conversion rates and ruin the user’s experience on your website. These mistakes range from poor design to bad positioning and more.
In this article, we will examine 10 mistakes that ruin the user experience and result in low conversion rates:
1) Poor Design:
2) Confusing Menus:
3) Lack of Hierarchy:
4) Lackluster Navigation Items:
5) Too Many Navigation Items:
6) Poorly Labeled Navigation Items:
7) Hidden Navigation Items:
8) Long Scrolling Distance Between Navigational Links:
9) Overloaded Content Pages with Too Many Links to Navigate Through
Sharing is Caring